The transformative education offered at Scottsdale Prep would not be possible without the generous and passionate commitment of our Parent Service Organization (PSO). As a parent and/or guardian you have joined a community of like-minded families dedicated to the success of Scottsdale Prep and its students.
- Ordering from AMAZON? Visit here for 6% of your purchases to go directly to SPA PSO! You can also use SPAPSO.ShutterflyStorefront.com to order from Shutterfly or Tiny Prints, earning money for SPA at no extra cost to you.
Don’t forget to re-enroll your Fry’s VIP card to link SPA as the beneficiary (has to be done annually each fall). Go to Fry’s website HERE and click on Enroll Now to re-enroll in the program or sign up (you will need to sign into Fry’s and then choose Scottsdale Prep as organization). Thank you!
- Box Tops are getting a makeover! No more clipping, just scan your receipt here! to learn more. If you have any questions, contact Brenda Kimery, SPA Boxtops Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Book Donations: Donations for gently used textbooks and consumable books are still being accepted. All proceeds will go to the Sustainability Club. If you would like to donate, please contact Lori Neumann at email@example.com.
- PSO Used Book Sale: Need to sell your gently used textbooks or consumables? Looking to buy a second set of text books or gently used consumables? Click here to sell or click here to buy! If you had books for sale from last year and still have them to sell, please repost them as the list for this year has been updated. Please contact Lori Neumann at firstname.lastname@example.org to remove sold books from the list.
- LUNCH UPDATE – Full details of our SPA lunch program and instructions on how to order are available HERE. As always, THANK YOU for supporting our SPA PSO Lunch Program!
- Save the date for the next PSO General Meeting. Friday, October 16 at 8:15 AM. Join Zoom Meeting. Meeting ID: 936 9280 8254 and Passcode: #k%qG5
High School Class T-Shirts – In Case You Missed It!The high school class shirt online store is reopening for a limited and final time. Shirts are $25. Please note that the vendor requires a minimum of 12 shirts be ordered to run these again for us. If we do not meet the minimum as a school, you will be notified. These high school class shirts may be worn every Friday. Proceeds benefit the senior class graduation trip. The store closes October 11, so click HERE to order today!
Spirit Wear Shirts!Spirit Wear will be sold online only so don’t miss out on this opportunity to purchase these great t-shirts for $20 each. They are 100% combed ring spun cotton in sizes from youth small to adult 3xl. Show your school support by getting shirts for the whole family! Consider purchasing one for a teacher. These shirts may be worn to school on spirit days! Proceeds benefit the senior class graduation trip. Store closes October 11, so order today!
New Spartan Gear
We have NEW SPARTAN GEAR: socks, hats, and new mask designs! Spartan crew socks, a soft combed 75% cotton blend with a fully woven helmet, are $15 each and are dress code approved for daily use! Socks are one size fits most (women shoe size 6-11 and men size 7-12). Hats are $21 each and may NOT be worn at school. Check out the new mask designs too! All items are preorder online only to make sure vendor minimums are met. If minimums are not met on a particular item (we hope this is not the case!), you will be notified and your money will be returned. Orders must be placed by 11:30 pm on Sunday, October 18 by clicking HERE. Items will be delivered to the school in early November. Thank you for supporting SPA and senior fundraising! Questions? Please contact
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Sign up to Celebrate SPA Faculty Birthdays: Let’s help our faculty/staff members celebrate their special day! In light of the current situation, we are requesting e-gift cards for faculty birthdays for all of 2020-2021. If circumstances change mid-year, we will let you know. There are only a couple of slots left. Please sign up HERE to send a special birthday (or half-birthday) e-gift card to a faculty member! Please email Veronica with any questions.
- Don’t miss out on opportunities at SPA! We need every SPA family to fill the 2020-2021 PSO Parent Volunteer Form HERE. In addition to being utilized to get information out to families, this is the only way you sign up to be on a PSO committee such as lunch helper, teacher appreciation or middle school socials, just to name a few. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Volunteer Opportunities are abundant and we look forward to meeting you and working with you to help SPA be the best educational experience for our children. Fingerprint cards are required for certain volunteer activities. If you would like to learn more about how you can help, please visit PSO Committees to see what what other opportunities are available and contact the appropriate chair or board member. Complete the PSO volunteer form to get involved.
Shop with Amazon and others!
The Parent Service Organization participates in several shopper programs. See how you can support the PSO and Scottsdale Prep.Discover Shopper Programs
The transformative education offered at Scottsdale Prep would not be possible without the generous and passionate commitment of our Parent Service Organization (PSO).Volunteer Now
The PSO is fortunate to have committed leaders guiding our support of Scottsdale Prep.Discover PSO Committees
Buy/Sell Used Books
Used Books for sale, both textbooks and consumables from parents and Key Club’s Salvage the School supplies.Discover Used Books
Contact the PSO
Please contact the PSO with any questions or to learn more about how you can get involved.Contact Us