Financial Aid & Scholarships
- FAFSA – Free Application for Federal Student Aid- All senior families should fill this out on October 1st of their senior year.
- FinAid – An online source of student financial aid information, advice and tools.
- Studentaid – Information about Federal Student Aid (FAFSA is part of this)
- Western Undergraduate Exchange – As a resident of Arizona you are eligible to request a reduced WUE (Western Undergraduate Exchange) tuition rate of 150% of the in-state tuition at more than 150 participating institutions in the West.
- Sallie Mae – Student loan information
Need help trying to figure out how to pay for college? The following companies have provided financial planning services for Great Hearts families.
- Hefar Group 602 396-7840 http://www.hefar.org/
- Monica Felton, 480 401-2616 The Elliott Group http://www.monicafelton.com/
- Ryon Frisch, Massachusetts Mutual P 480-638-2103
- College Depot Scholarship List– The Phoenix Public Library maintains this scholarship list, which is nearly 20 pages long!
- FastWeb – An online resource in finding scholarship to help you pay for school
- College Scholarships.com – Online college scholarship search
- College Net Scholarship Search – Online college scholarship search
- Big Future Scholarship Search – CollegeBoard scholarship search engine